Thursday 9 February 2012

Let's Grow Old Together {Tak Ada Idea Nak Bagi Title}

My friend, Dayah was back at the town for a couple of days {she's a teacher at Subang Jaya} & as usual, we & some of our girls {if we're lucky & they're free} would find some time for a get together. It doesn't need to be a fancy one at any fancy restaurant, as long as our tummies are well fed, we're one bunch of happy chirpy girls!

Post SPM & a week after my friends finished their National Service Training Programme
 
Walaupun gambar pecah-pecah {sebab mek silap resize, maklumlah dahulu baru berjinak dengan arena edit gambar} tapi percayalah semua orang kelihatan muda belia ketika ini

I've been telling everyone that I want to have a picnik by beach but with traffic jam here & there dengan kenduri kahwin tidak putus-putus during the recent cuti sekolah, it was almost an impossible mission to us. But it's ok. Beach, pasir-pasir halus yang memutih, pokok-pokok kelapa, sotong goreng, air kelapa, deruan ombak & angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa can wait T_T

So, instead of beach, we settled down for Pizza Hut at Taman Bendahara, Pengkalan Chepa after picking up Baie at her office at Asian Pacific Flight Training (APFT). Jauh gila terpesong dari landasan sebenar yakni bercanda di tepian pantai, but it's ok as Pizza Hut Taman Bendahara terletak berhampiran dengan landasan kapal terbang

Baie's one skema employee. Takut-takut nak keluar awal sebab the Principal was around katanya

No picture during makan-makan because nothing extraordinary with the pizza served to us, the shape was still round with some toppings on top. And I'm afraid any picture of food uploaded at this hour would only do harm to my tummy. Not good

Baie cakap gambar gegar-gegar macam ini adalah seni

 
So jakun, I had to take picture of this. Bila lagi budak law nak merasa pegang buku like this. Hehe!

Baie doesn't only work at accounting department, she also involves in preparing the exam questions. So, para pelajar APFT, bolehlah contact Cik Baie di pejabat atau e-mail kan kepada saya untuk keterangan lanjut. I'm kidding of course. Hehe!

Dayah, Baie & yours truly with our happier tummies

I wore my red+black+grey skirt, a grey shirt, red & black shawl {a birthday present given by Khzan last year. Tqvm! }, a grey handbag that I took from Ma's closet with a pair of Vincci nude flats & their reactions were {setelah di alih bahasa kepada bahasa Malaysia};

Dayah: Wah! Pakai skirt! *laughs*
Saya: Ye la. Aku pakai baju kurung, kau complain. Pakai skirt pun nak complain jugek -.-'

Baie: Comel kau pakai skirt, Sue. Macam student Siam kat UIA. Dorang pakai macam ni la
Saya: -.-'

My girl friends are my biggest critics. So, should I put my life at risk & jeopardize my wedding by hiring them to design my future wedding bajus? Maybe not. Biar dok ponggg! Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...