Tuesday 13 March 2012

Alhamdulillah


It was a very tiring morning; had to skip Advanced Criminal Procedure class a bit, rushed to a few places, almost gave up, went to Kolej Melati after being informed by Nicky about the appeal & finally my other LL.B friends & I are in! It was a very smooth process, easier than I had expected

I couldn't thank enough Melati staff for their kindness. Alhamdulillah

Tak ada rezeki nak dapat bilik 2 orang but I'm more than happy to share a room with my 3 classmates; Nicky, Shaf & Nobby. Nanti bolehlah pergi & balik kelas sama-sama & kalau lara, boleh la berlara secara berjemaah. Yay! And thank you to Yda & Ummu for allowing me to tumpang their rooms. Kalau tak, tidur di surau sahajalah kami
.
Now I can finally punggah all my stuff at Juwe's, Anas' & Nobby's house. Banyak sangat barang, terpaksa tumpang di rumah kawan-kawan sekelas. 3 rumah pulak tu -.-'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...