Monday 19 March 2012

The Duke Is Mine

Went to AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre, Klang with Nobby & Shaf on Saturday evening with a mission to finish off our RM200 Voucher Buku 1 Malaysia

I had spent my first RM50 Voucher buying 3 books at Kedai Buku Jaafar Rawas, Kota Bharu {a quite popular book store among the local people especially on friday} & since semester ini we don't need to buy many text books or statutes as compared to first semester, maka agak buntu nak habiskan untuk tujuan apa

Anyway, after a few steps into Popular, I laid my sight on this book & without having much thoughts, terus ambil masuk bakul

 Read the synopsis here

I never read any of Eloisa James' book so I didn't have any high expectation on her. The Duke is Mine is okay for me, managed to finish reading it in about 9 hours with some naps in between :P I would rate it 3/5

My all time favourite author is Philippa Gregory, who wrote the novel The Other Boleyn Girl. I've been so in love with the way she narrates her stories {especially those in Tudor period} as she's also an established historian & a Ph.D holder in that area

Seronokkan baca buku pasal zaman di mana para jejaka turun ke medan perang manakala para gadis memakai skirt kembang? Walaupun mek Kelate pure & mempunyai perfect dialect of Kelantanese {hingga di tegur oleh Kakak baru-baru ini kenapa text msg mek sungguh darat bunyinya -.-'}, tidak salah bukan jika mek pun ingin sama feeling-feeling begitu?

Although, this was the closest I could get. Lol!

Somerset Bay, Queensbay Mall, Penang | 2006

Lepas tu, Syikin, Amal & Ila amik turn amik gambar tempat sama. Those good old days during Pre Degree Law, innocent & happy girls we were :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...