Saturday 21 April 2012

Rumah

Arrived safe & sound at my hometown around 6:30 a.m & here I'm, enjoying the long-awaited moment on my bed, in my own pink bedroom, at a familiar place I call my home with the people I've been missing heaps! Alhamdulillah I'm enjoying every second of this opportunity because I know, once I step my feet onto Shah Alam soil, I'm going to miss this for sure #lara

Anyhow, I think I need to take a nap. Sleeping on a bus seat is no fun you know, especially after long tiring 8 hours bus ride. I wonder how pakcik-pakcik driver could survive this

I'm getting bored with this current blog template. It hasn't changed its header for more than a month & I put all the blame on the workloads & my laziness to update. Hewhewhew! --> tiru cara senior partner saya, Yana gelak :))

Bertukar!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...