Wednesday 16 May 2012

My First Eyeliner


Bought my first eyeliner last Saturday at Guardian, KB Mall

I chose Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner simply because my Sister bought one for herself too. I was so excited that I kept holding & looking at that black pencil with a gold cap. Didn't realize it until I was asked by the Sister 'Gak bakpo dok pege jah eye liner tuh?' while waiting at one restaurant to tapau Brother-in-law's food.

I've been so easily influenced when it comes to things like this. I'm a beginner in a make-up department, probably at Level 1 from 100 but of course I was & am so excited!

Oh, come on! This is the first eyeliner I've had in my entire life! All this while, I've been stealing my Ma's eye liner or when there were events that needed me to glamour up myself a bit {that literally means to looking more presentable than my boring look in my pjs}, I would just tadahkan mata & face to my friends or my Sister

No picture of me with my brand new eye liner though sebabnya tak reti pakai lagi. Hewhewhew! Is there a book entitled 'Tips to Wear Eyeliner For Dummies' sold at any bookstore or kedai buku mamak? I think I need one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...