Tuesday 26 June 2012

Of The Final Final Exam, Finally!


I've to admit that I'm actually sinking myself in a pool named laziness like nobody's business. Not good when my first paper will be on this 30 June though. Insaf, baiklah. Sekejap lagi mek akan belajar secara serius

Anyway, ini adalah jadual peperiksaan for LL.B (Hons) Part 2

30.6.2012
ETHICS

2.7.2012
BAHASA MELAYU FOR LAW II

5.7.2012
ADVANCED CIVIL PROCEDURE II

9.7.2012
LAW OF EVIDENCE II

12.7.2012
ADVANCED CRIMINAL PROCEDURE II


Anddddd, I just realized that I left my Rules of High Court in the lecture hall last Friday. Tadi pergi cari dah tak ada. Sadnyaaa! Buying a new one will cost me around RM20 something. Memang la tak mahal tapi di kala saat-saat terdesak like this, letih la jugak nak pergi beli yang baru. Dugaan T_T

Anyway, all the best to anyone who's having final exam in these few weeks. May Allah give us the best state of health & dipermudahkan urusan belajar. Amin.. And I would like to apology for any bad words uttered & any offensive conduct done. Kosong-kosong! :)

2 comments:

RayyanKhalid said...

All da best, bittaufiq wannajah mek cookie!! :)

soleil m said...

tqvm adil rayyan nun jauh di cairo sana :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...