Saturday 21 July 2012

Fasting Kittens

Assalamualaikum, people! How's your puasa so far? Ada bagus? 

It's extremely hot here in K.Bharu, MasyaAllah. Rasa macam nak mandi lama-lama but cannot, makruh puasa -.-' My wisdom teeth are still making the scenes inside my mouth. I'm afraid applying Bonjela will make my puasa batal or makruh, so tahan sahajalah kesakitannya. Alhamdulillah, they're behaving quite well today

Well, it seems like the Muslims aren't the only ones who fast today because these two cute furry balls are also experiencing the same

"Heyyo thereeee! My name ish Kitty!' *winks*

ZzzzZzz

'I know this ish too early but me think me liking you, this muchhhhhhhhh!'

I'm kidding of course ;) These kids are too young to puasa. They're about 1 month plus old

Kitty & Baby are my cousin's kittens. Since our family already have 3 male cats, Tommy, Kiki & Boboy, we're kind of desperate to have any female kitten or cat as an induk. Maka, kelahiran anak-anak kucin ini yang kesemuanya betina boleh di umpamakan seperti bagai pucuk di cita, ulam mendatang. Aren't they cute?

But Udin cakap dia nak bagi Kitty seekor je. Tapi kalau bagi seekor je, kesian la Kitty nak main sorang-sorang. Kiki & Boboy macam dalam proses mengenali hati budi masing-masing lagi. Sometimes, they did make that 'Meowwwww!!! *high pitch*' sound. Tak biasa tengok adik kecik perempuan barangkali, so agak jeles di situ. Risau Mama. Kang nanti ada yang cedera -.-'

Meanwhile, Tommy hasn't met them yet. Hero kampung, keluar merayau la. Apa lagi. Pfffttt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...