Saturday 11 August 2012

The Best Bride

 {credit to aisyahshakirah}

Al-Khawarizmi, a Muslim mathematician was onced asked on the best women. He said:

"If women are righteous and religious = 1
If she is beautiful, add 0 = 10
If she is rich, add another 0 = 100
And if she is from good family, add another 0 = 1000

But if there's no "1", then there is nothing left in her except "0"."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Did you ever wonder which category of women you're in? The beauty with brain? The witty but not lucky at the beauty department? The not so pretty but cute & the akhlak is superb?

Honestly, after reading this, it has got me thinking; what type of woman I'm & what people always think about me. Despite the inner struggles, self-created dilemma and also the gusto to rise & shine {Allah must have His own reason(s) why He gave my Mother the idea to give me this name. I just love using the word 'shine'. Hehe!}, InsyaAllah, God willing, someday the time will come where I'll be a Bride to my Bridegroom

But will I able to fulfill the last criteria of women mentioned above? Even the word 'Bride' itself makes me go berserk now :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...