Sunday 2 September 2012

A Lot Of Things Can Happen In A Year


I remember how my September 2011 was

It was the first month I started my LL.B (Hons), met some cool & nice people; the cheery firm mates & classmates and also the learned & very helpful lecturers, learned a lot of new things, discovered that I really don't mind staying up till late at  night or early morning finishing the workloads, found out that I could eat Ayam Penyet Wong Solo 7 days in a row without getting tired of it {but sadly, damages done to my purse. Tsk!} etc

And tomorrow, InsyaAllah I'll be starting my first day as a chambering student. Don't know whether I'm excited or not but I'm feeling nervous, that's for sure. I pray may everything go well, Amin & InsyaAllah. In the meantime, good bye long hoursss of sleep. I'm so going to miss you, definitely. Sobs!

You don't know what you're missing until everything is just a memory. So, never take things for granted, honey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...