Friday 7 September 2012

Hey Me Just Met You & This Is Crazy

Among my friends at Shah Alam, I'm known as Cookie or Cook or Kie but here in Kelantan, I'm Sue or Kak or Cik Sue among the younger cousins or relatives. It makes me feel like I'm a person with 2 different personalities sometimes, depending on what my nickname is at that particular moment

Btw, saw this video at Dr Ayu's blog where my favourite Cookie Monster {which explains how I got my nickname} spoofing Carly Rae Jepsen's song 'Call Me Maybe'. Totally out of key but cute & funny nonetheless!



Hey me just met you
And this is crazy
But you got cookie
So, share it maybe

It's hard to look at
Your snack, baby
But you got cookie
So, share it maybe


Tapi, kenapa suara Cookie Monster makin serak-serak eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...