Monday 15 October 2012

Of 58 & Birthday. Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum & hi, love! How are you doing?

I just came back from K.Terengganu this evening, Alhamdulillah. Will update about it whenever I'm rajin & have time. See la how. Hehe!

Anyway, my Mother's celebrating her 58th birthday today! Alhamdulillah for the nikmat umur. I gave her a call last night while I was still in K.Terengganu. At our room's corridor at Level 11 of Primula Beach Hotel specifically. The view was awesome, wish she were there with me at that moment to experience the nice breeze & feeling-feeling di koridor. InsyaAllah someday

I may be biased but I think she's still looking pretty at 58 :)

With my first chambering allowance yang tak seberapa ini, I got her a kain pasang as a birthday gift 2 weeks ago. Maybe it's nothing on par to compare with all the good deeds she has done to me right from the moment I was conceived in her womb {wow! I know the word 'conceive' people. Lol!} until lah now. I pray may Allah make everything easy for me so that at least, I can make both of my parents happy with my so little achievement & mampu balas jasa baik mereka. Amin & InsyaAllah...

And to this special lady who has known me inside out, I pray may Allah grant her the best state of health untuk terus beribadah kepadaNya, dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki, dipermudahkan segala urusan di dunia & akhirat & may she always in His blessings. Amin ya rabbal alamin :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...