Friday 12 October 2012

Hello K.Terengganu!

I'll be having a short vacation at K.Terengganu till Sunday or Monday. All depends on how good K.Terengganu treats me. And I'll probably never come back to my hometown again. Good bye chambering! I've had enough!

For now, I'm all ready for my vacation!


 I'm kidding, of course!   

Will be leaving for K.Terengganu tomorrow morning to teman Master no. 1 who's going to have a trial at K.Terengganu Sessions Court on Sunday & perhaps, on Monday too. We're going to stay at Primula Beach Resort & of course kunjungan ke sana tidak akan lengkap tanpa aktiviti membeli belah. I've been reminded by Master no. 1 to bring extra pocket money in case I go a bit insane seeing all the kain batik & keropok lekor beratur there

Hurm... Master no. 1 probably has forgot how pokai a chambering student can be. I've spent 3/4 of my last month's allowance getting myself a new hp. Maka sekarang, tinggal kerak-kerak je la dalam purse. Sobs!

Tambahan;
Kelantan won against Selangor tonight! What a great game to wrap up our weekend here in Pantai Timur! Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...