Sunday 7 October 2012

Of Things I Hate


Among many things that I've learnt since I started my chambering about a month ago is my encounters with people from all walks of life with a variety of background, races & religion, age, gender, position & of course, with 1001 problems {that's when a lawyer comes to the rescue!}

Being optimist me who loves anything with a happy ending, I hate putting myself in a position where I have to judge someone based on the stories I read before me or heard from someone else. I hate being judgmental, accusing someone for something which, perhaps he/she isn't really is. I hate seeing someone with a vision & judgment that he's guilty. I hate making a self-statement that a person is bad just because other people think so, merely based on hearsay. I hate seeing old & innocent people being burdened with something they shouldn't have been put into at that age. I hate seeing sad & curious faces at the court

Sigh!

May Allah guide me through the right path in this profession, 
May Allah help me in making the right decision, 
May Allah keep away from going astray, guide my faith, & enhance my iman,
And please ya Allah, help us to become a more safe & civilized society.
Amin ya rabbal alamin...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...