Saturday 17 November 2012

My Name Is Palestine


My name is Palestine.

I have been under occupation since 1948. Since then, my people have been killed everyday. From unborn children being ripped out of pregnant women, to the elders being dragged out of their homes, beaten up brutally, knocked down on their knees and lined up to be killed. Mothers lose their children everyday, wives are left widowed and children are left orphans.

My people live in fear everyday, knowing that any minute, their front door will be kicked down by Israeli soldiers and will be shot down one by one. Knowing that their children, mothers and fathers may never return home due to being killed by the Zionists. My children are seen as terrorists because they throw stones at the Zionists tanks and drones. The media has made me look like a terrorist state and my people as the enemy. The media makes Zionists look like the victim. The media makes it look okay for an illegal state under the International Law to take over the home of innocents.

My name is Palestine.

I exist. My people exist. And though I don’t exist in the media’s and Zionist's eyes, though I don’t exist on the map, I exist in the heart of millions around the world.

Allah be with everyone there. Allahuakbar!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

P/s: I just found out the easiet & fastest way to donate to Palestine is via SMS. Type PALESTIN<space>10 (Amount can be either RM10 / 5 / 3 / 1) & send to 39111 (Aman Palestine). Make sure your delivery report is on to receive the notification. Kadang-kadang lambat sikit dapat, maybe ramai orang. For more info, visit amanpalestin.net. Please spread this msg around. Tqvm :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...