Monday 31 December 2012

Au Revoir 2012

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone!

It's the last day of 2012 & I celebrate it by turning myself into a zebra

Well, literally

A lot of things happened in 2012; bitter sweet, sour & spicy. I shall summarize them into points

Life, in general
- - - - - - - - - - - -
So far so good. I would rate mine as 7/10. Lagi 3 tu di reduce oleh workloads at the office barangkali. Would love to exercise more but comfy bed & laptop won big time

Chambering/Pupillage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just passed my first 3 months as a chambering student. Like pregnancy, the first trimester is the crucial one, same goes to chambering. I've learnt a lot these past 3 months that sometimes I had to take a few deep breaths & convinced myself that I can do it! 6 months to go before I'll be officially called to the Bar. InsyaAllah

Love Life
- - - - - - - -
Well, there's nothing new about this because I'm still single. Lol! In fact, I've been embracing this single-hood for *counts* 17 months already. Whoopedooo! Nonetheless, I'm not getting any younger & the Parents have been asking me the same question of when I'm going to get married like hundreds of time already. Sighhh! If only a husband candidate can be chosen from catalog. Macam Tupperware catalog ke, colourful je kan?

Hopes for 2013
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
A better me as a muslim/daughter/sister/person, a more blissful life & more happiness coming in any form possible, InsyaAllah :)

1 comment:

Fitri Ezwan said...

Salam Cik SUria,

2013: moga dimurahkan rezeki, diberkati umur, disinari Nur, dikurnia ketajaman hikmah, dipercepatkan jodoh.

Amin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...