Friday 7 December 2012

Bertukar Baju

My blog has been wearing the same clothes for the past 3 weeks. It's something unusual, if you know my fetish on changing the blog template like 73636389393 times per year. And apologies to Kak Ila for not entertaining (yet) her blog make over request. My so-called creative juice has been drained so much by never ending work at the office. Awal-awal chambering hari tu macam a bit relax but nowww, 1 file comes after another & sometimes, rasa semput jugaklah. From defamation case, conveyancing, KWSP claim, probate, sale & purchase agreement, insult case to how to use the xerox & fax machine {I'm such a slow learner. Machines hate me! *cries*}; everyday I've got to learn something new. Alhamdulillah

I can't believe that I'm saying this but civil litigation isn't as boring as it used to appear to me :) And everything that I learned during Civil Trial & Advocacy at Law School, MasyaAllah sangatlah berguna ye?

Enough with work related mukadimmah. Walhal nak cakap blog ni tukar baju je. From this;


... to this



I love the picture of me & my friends, Pipah & Mira taken on 27 Nov 2012 during the pre convocation shoot at Dataran Shah Alam that I decided to edit it a bit & tadaaaa, the blog's new header!

Have a nice weekend, love! Semoga hidup kita sentiasa diberkati. InsyaAllah 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...