Sunday 9 December 2012

Where Rainbows End


Bought a novel 'Where Rainbows End' at a convenient store in LCCT last week while waiting for my flight home. It was a random pick after almost 30 minutes browsing through the shelves. I remember crying teresak-esak watching P.S. I Love You, a movie based on Cecelia Ahern's novel, thus this book instantly scored its points without having to try hard with its girlish book cover

Click here for the book review 

All in all, the book is fun but it got me annoyed at some chapters that I couldn't help myself but to get angryyyy & geram. Haih! Lesson to learn; if you love somebody, just let him/her know. Even if it turns out later that it's just one sided love, at least you've tried ayteee? Rather than umur 50 & after a failure in marriage, a divorce & kid(s), then baru berani nak confess. It's the effort that counts most, remember!

Tiba-tiba cakap macam kita ni pro sangat. Kalau pro, tak ada la sampai sekarang pun membujang. Lols!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...