Sunday 6 January 2013

A Joyous Meeting

Assalamualaikum & hello, loves! 

So, this is the story of how I met my roommate at Penang Matriculation College after yearssss of not seeing each other!

I've told you a bit about her here. After we finished college, all my 3 roommates went to different path; Ain went to Trisakti Universiti in Jakarta to study medicine, Fa went to UTM to study Geomatic Engineering & Wan went to UPM to study Biology. We rarely keep in touch, like not everyday but we always keep ourselves updated with each other's stories. Thank to Fb for being the medium to skodeng :P

Among 4 of us, Ain has always been the Kak Long. Being the eldest among 5, clearly she's the most mature one & oh so motherly to us. Not to mention the most rajin one la obviously, that was how she got to go to med school, aright? :P I've many fond memories of sharing room with them; pillow talks, jalan-jalan pusing tasik KMPP in the evening, dinner at the cafe, combined all the four beds & tidur macam sardin etc. The friendship & sisterhood created between us, is something I'll keep till death do us apart. InsyaAllah

Anyhow, back to Ain. I remember receiving a call from her before she left for Trisakti for the first time. I was so happy for her & secretly, I cried a little after that because my oh my, my roommate is going to achieve her lifetime ambition! Worth every minutes she had spent at her study table during the weekends. WoohOo!

To cut the story short, Ain whassap-ed me a few weeks ago, telling me she's going to get married yada yada yada. Ain lives in Batang Kali, Selangor & I know it's quite impossible to travel there to attend her majlis no matter how much I love her. But Allah has a good plan as her husband, Hamdi lives like 5 minutes from my house in K.Bharu. I was really looking forward for the day that I couldn't help but to disturb Ain with a lot of text msg & whassap-ed her asking for the direction, instead the 5 min drive. Hahaha!

I went to her husband's majlis with my Parents after work. I don't know how to describe it but I think my jaw hurt a bit for smiling & laughing too much with Ain :))

We invited them for dinner at our house the day after 

We feasted them with Kuew Tiau Lakna {spelling?}, martabak makaroni {whatever the name is -.-'} & other dishes which I'm not sure their name. Heheh! My Mother is a big fan of cooking, no doubt

Ain & my Mother

Yours truly & Ain

I uploaded this picture at Fb & tagged the other 2 roommates, Fa & Wan. Bak kata pepatah, jauh di mata dekat di hati, maka tag lah di FB

To soon-to-be Dr Ain & Dr Hamdi,
I don't have any word to describe how joyous it was to see you two on your wedding day. The minute I saw you standing next to each other, deep down inside I know you two are really made for each other. I pray may your love & jodoh will last till Jannah & you'll be going strong together through thick & thin. Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan dunia & akhirat, dimurahkan rejeki & live in His blessing always. Amin & InsyaAllah. Nanti dah ada title Dr, don't forget me! And selalulah datang visit memandangkan kita jiran. Hehe!

I love you, Ain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...