Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another Revolusi Sihat With Minimum Effort

Assalamualaikum & hello, loves! How are you today?

When the internet connection woke up from its hibernation a few days ago, I took some times to edit the blog template, fonts & change the picture in your right side which if you click on it, it will direct you to 'About Me' page

Yes, I put my picture there with purpose

As cliche as it may sound, I don't have many nice solo pictures of myself despite the fact that I took not less than 100 pictures in a month. Why? Because my self esteem always hinders me from doing so. And the longer I stare at my own picture, the more I realize that I look older, faster than I had imagined

Oh, youth! Now, I wonder how would I look like when I'm a mother to 5 kids

I'm currently 42 kg. I may look petite but I feel heavy & bloated. Thus the health revolution I've vowed to fully oblige in 2013. I want to get healthier & since I love food so much, I don't believe in skipping meals to reduce my weight

Gigih angkut bawak masuk bilik. Bilik dah la tak besau mana

So, about my so-called health revolution, I did good for 2 days only though. Religiously cycling for more than an hour in front of the tv & then gigih angkut the cycling machine into my bedroom. Kunun-kunnunnya dengan mengayuh sambil menonton movies di laptop boleh membuatkan kaki lebih teruja untuk mengayuh dengan lebih lama

Unfortunately, there was a distraction on the third day. I went to the court  for a few hours & I thought "I've been walking a lot today, so maybe I can skip the an hour cycling tonight"

Bagus betul ayat penyedap hati. Walaubagaimanapun, hanya jauhari mengenal manikam kerana semenjak dari hari itu, I always had excuses to cycle. Or in other words, I've lost my gusto. It's been more than 2 weeks since the last time I rode it. See, I'm my own worst enemy. Hangat-hangat tahi ayam. Tsk!

Ok, nanti kita renew balik vow untuk hidup secara lebih sihat. Chill chill! Baru bulan Januari ni

 If Elmo asks me the same question, my answer will be "By mouth, kuyah-ing the food. You know, like food processor"


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...