Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Petite Girl With A Set of Panda Eyes

Assalamualaikum & bonjour loves!

I don't know whether being easily bored with own blog's template is good thing or not but I rarely was satisfied with mine


From this

To this

And finally this


Knowing me, I know this isn't going to be long. Sighh! I really need another hobby. Like sewing, cooking, gardening or something. You know, something more ladylike & lebih mengenyangkan

And, I'm having a trouble to sleep soundly lately. Waking up so many times in the middle of the night & having problem to let my mind to rest has eventually taken its toll on me. My mind has been in such an active mode that it kept wandering here & there at nights. I'm sleep deprived & the last time I experienced this was during study & exam weeks

It's official; I'm a petite girl with a set of panda eyes :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...