Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cuak

Assalamualaikum

Beberapa minggu yang lepas, Abah saya telah memberikan saya dokumen-dokumen berupa salinan kad pengenalan seorang nenek & surat-surat beranak cucunya. Abah telah meminta saya mengarang surat rasmi mewakili mereka untuk memohon bantuan daripada pihak-pihak yang berkenaan

But being a procrastinator myself plus with works pilling up at the office, I hardly had time to sit in front of the pc & write the letter as requested. Cadangnya hari ini lah nak mengarang sebab today tak ada kerja, print & tunjuk kat Abah for approval

But yesterday, I realized that the documents are no longer in my keeping

Panic

Panic

Masih panik

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I swear the last time I saw them was on Sunday morning & I'm so confident that I left them on my table in my bedroom but where are they now?!! I thought Abah is keeping them but when I sneaked into his mini office downstairs, tak dak pun! Habislahh habislahhh! Abah is going to be very mad at me! Abah kalau marah dia tak cakap banyak but perghhh, his silent treatment very membunuh you know?

Ya Allah! Bantulah hambaMu ini :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

 I feel you, yellow parrot! I feel youuu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...