Friday 29 March 2013

A Change

Assalamualaikum & jumma mubarak, loves!

Despite the cheerful image I often reflect myself at this space, I'm actually a type of person who does a lot of thinking which eventually leads to more serious me. I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. I want to change & improvise myself for something better, something which will make my future self proud of me. Or at least, something which my future self not regret for doing/not doing so

The mid life crisis much, eh? Hehehe!

For now, this colourful blog template annoys me. And reading 'About Me' which I wrote months ago made me want to puke. Have you ever felt bored with your own self?

I need a change. Like a major change. Oh Allah, help me, guide me & never leave me go astray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...