Thursday 21 March 2013

Na Na Na Na Na Ganung Kiterrr!

Assalamualaikum & happy Thursday, loves!

Just some photos of my recent work trip to K.Terengganu on 5 & 6 March. It was an appeal case at K.Terengganu High Court where we're acting on behalf of Plaintiff against 3 Defendants on land matter + professional negligence case. We won the case btw but the 1st Defendant made an appeal, hence more trips to K.Terengganu in the future

Love the beach but still didn't have time to berangan ala-ala Westlife dalam video klip 'If I Let You Go' Oh Mark, would you like to take a stroll at the beach with me? :')


It's been such a busy week for me with abundance of work that kept coming onto my table but I do enjoy it nonetheless. Hehe! I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday & my girlfriend, Dayah is coming back this Saturday. Yayyy! I really need some girls' day out sebab rasa macam, makin lama makin serious mek ni. Stress lepas tu makan banyak. Pembawakan kerjaya mungkin?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...