Saturday 23 March 2013

Sistem Semakan Syarat Kelayakan Program IPTA (i-MAS-C-U)

Assalamualaikum & happy Saturday, everyone! How are you today?

I stumbled upon this link at FB, shared by VC UiTM himself & I thought, it may be very useful to all SPM 2012 candidates out there. The simple survey conducted at the website may help your mind choose & make decision on which course you're going to apply soon

Feel free to visit the website; Sistem Semakan Syarat Kelayakan Program IPTA (i-MAS-C-U) 


So cool la. Zaman ahkak dulu mana ada benda-benda macam ni semua except survey/questionnaire yang PRS distribute masa Seminar Kerjaya kat sekolah dulu. Now, everything is at your fingertips. Nak cari any info, google sahaja

I filled in my SPM result & did the survey just for fun & look look what the result says about me. Hehe!





Ya, maka tidak sia-sialah daku menghabiskan masa mudaku di Law School. I made a right decision guys! Bahahah! Tapi yang dayasaing itu agak over la. I don't remember being that competitive. Hurm..

And these are some courses suggested to me based on my SPM result, interest & the survey I had answered earlier. Oleh kerana survey adalah based on SPM result, maka program diploma sahajalah yang keluar. Kalau fill in guna result STPM or Matrikulasi KPM, barulah keluar program degree

And it's not restricted to courses offered in UiTM sahaja. Other unis pun ada sama tapi since IPTA kat Malaysia ni tak banyak offer diploma programmes, unlike UiTM so the choices might be rather limited



Diploma Farmasi awal-awal lagi dah di pangkah ye? Adakah ketidakcemerlangnya daku dalam subjek sains begitu obvious? -.-'

May you find this helpful! All the best, adik-adik! Man jadda wa jada!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...