Thursday 4 April 2013

Dear Future Nephew/Niece

Assalamualaikum & happy Thursday, loves!

I don't know why I haven't made a public announcement about this since we first knew about it in January but my Sister is 3+ months pregnant now! Alhamdulillah 


Since it's going to be the first grandchild for both sides (ours & the BIL's), of course we're soooo excited! Everybody already has a nickname you see; Tok Ma (though Ma insists her future grandchild to call her 'Ma'. Tok Ma tu bunyi macam tua katanya) & Tok Abah for our side, Nenek & Tok Ayah  for the BIL's side etc

While for me, I'll stick to Mama Sue. Mak Sue is too hip for me. Thanks!

We haven't known the gender yet. So, it tickles my purse so much whenever I see some cute baby clothes like these! You know, the type of dilemma you have to bear until everything is confirmed & that innocent urge to splurge some money but you've to hold yourself for a while! Ishkkk!


Auwwww! Meleleh air liur tengok!

I don't know what kind of aunty I'm going to be. Perhaps a shy-shy one? I love kids but I don't have enough charm I guess. Apparently, my experiences handling & looking after cats for more than 2 decades don't automatically qualify me to be good with kids, babies especially. Sigh!

But for you dear future nephew/niece, Mama Sue promise to be cool. High paws sikit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...