Wednesday 17 April 2013

Of Being A 'Diva' Who Doesn't Knit

Assalamualaikum & hello loves! ♥ 

Bought 2 novels, Divas Don't Knit & Regency High Society Affairs last weekend while waiting for my friend, Mija to fetch me at KL Sentral (she was 3 hours late! Thank Allah for 24 hours McD or else, I would have cried alone tepi dinding!)

It's been a few months since the last time I bought book(s), so when I saw the 'RM15/book' written on the cardboards among hundreds of books in the middle of KL Sentral, my heart literally jumped with joy :D

I'm a type of person who tends to judge a book by its cover. I mean, who would say no to a glossy, cute, bright & girlish book cover, ayte? It makes me more semangat to start reading it & at least, the book cover will help my mind to be more imaginative

Love the title!

Let's see how many days or weeks I would take to finish reading this. Time is so precious nowadays that sometimes (or most of the time), I prefer to spend my weekends sleeping or chilling doing nothing rather than forcing my brain to read. Our nature of job requires us to read, read & read. So, mungkin kerana itulah malas benau nak membaca but I couldn't agree more with this quote;

Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.
-Lisa See, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

Imagine reading a book with a cup of hot cocoa & lots of delicious cupcakes (or kuaci pun bolehhh) while your eyes are being fested by this view;

Dapat tidur petang kat sini pun sodappp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...