Monday 15 April 2013

Of The Job Interview & Being A Drama Queen

Assalamualaikum & happy Monday, loves! How are you today? ♥ 

So, I attended a job interview this evening

The night before interview. Certificates here & there

Still feeling exhausted from my recent trip to KL, I've to admit that I went to the interview with only 60% preparation done. If it wasn't because of my Sister who was so baik hati to help me with the preparation & some quick brain storm in the car, I would probably patah semangat & surrender awal-awal. I even couldn't stop disturbing her with my whassap & text msg, asking her some questions before the interview

But of course, those helps won't come for free as I had to listen to a series of lectures from her sebab pagi before the interview barulah mengelabah nak xerox sijil & certify bagai. Miahahaha!

I was interviewed by 5 panels; all Dato' & Tan Sri Dato' from different backgrounds. You should see how nervous I was a few minutes before my turn that I kept reciting Ayat Kursi & a few Asma ul Husna. Since one of the interviewers is an Adjunct Professor of Law, I thought there would be a high possibility that I'll be bombarded with a lot of questions on law, or at least on something that I'm doing now. Like the guys before me who were asked on their current job & Master's research

True enough as the first question one of the panels asked me was "Do you enjoy with what you're doing now?"

Well, it turned out that things weren't as scary as I thought. Alhamdulillah. In fact I really had a good time being the centre of attention (I was surrounded by 6 gentlemen, guys. Hahaha!) but what happened in the interview room during my almost 30 minutes session inside was something I'll remember for the rest of my life! Drama queen much! Told my Sister about it & she had a good time laughing at me. Sigh!

Anyhow, I learned something from the interview that I'm really an optimist person, I just want a simple happy life for me & my Family & from my point of view, money isn't everything (well, it depends on how you define being rich is). Fulamakk! I really think whoever & wherever my future husband is, he should be really happy & lega about this. Lols!

Semoga dipermudahkan urusan. Kalau ada rezeki, adalah kan? Amin & InsyaAllah... Tawakkal sudahhhh. For now, all I need is my bed, my pillows & a very good night's sleep. ZzzzZ!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...