Thursday 2 May 2013

Hallo May!


Assalamualaikum, earthlings!

It's already the 2nd day of May. MasyaAllah, how fast time flies! I remember staring at my hectic April schedule in my diary & felt a bit restless. But since April has bid us goodbye, I'm now welcoming May with arms wide open! I pray for more good things to happen in May. InsyaAllah

So far, I've no special event in May (yet) except that I've to finish all my remaining 6 duties left with Yayasan Bantuan Guaman Kebangsaan (YBGK) / the Bar Council Legal Aid. Will write about it in my next post walaupun macam bosan untuk anda membacanya. Lols!

Updating my diary & calendars for May

Oh, speaking of which. I've a target that I must, ought & need to achieve in May. I already have some plans drafted in my head for that. Malu nak share di sini but if my plans work perfectly well & mission accomplished dengan awesomenya, I would probably write about it here when May ends. May Allah make things easy for me :)

Ok la finee! It's something to do with my health resolution. After more than 3 months, I finally reunited again with the bicycle machine & had spent more than 3 hours cycling (and managed to cycle for about 40 km. Happiness!) while watching How I Met My Mother Season 8 in my bedroom

Do you know that by exercising, it decreases the stress hormones & our body releases endorphins (the body's natural feel good chemicals)? No wonder I felt so great after it & went to the kitchen & had a bowl of beehon soup. Pfttt! I need to be more discipline -.-'

Have a nice day people! Ramai tak balik kampung untuk mengundi?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...