Thursday 16 May 2013

Of Celebrating The Teachers & A Classroom In Afghanistan

In one of the classrooms in Afghanistan
And yet, the school kids nowadays are still complaining for not having Iphone 5, Ipad etc

I'm almost 100% sure that none of my teachers or *coughs* lecturers ever read my blog but this is the most I can do to express my gratitude for all their good deeds, guidance, kindness & patient. I'm a firm believer that sometimes, it's the doas & thoughts that count most :) 

In Islam, teachers are held in high esteem. There are a few hadiths in which the Prophet Muhammad (saw) reminded his followers about the respect & rights owed to teachers. The Prophet Muhammad said; 

  • "He's not of one us - who doesn't respect the elderly, is not merciful to the youth & does not know the rights of those who teach us" 
  • "Venerate the ones you learn from & venerate the ones you teach"  
  • "Seek knowledge, train to be dignified & calm while learning & humble yourselves with those whom you learn from"

To all my teachers, lecturers & educators right from the kindergartens (Taski At-tarbiyyah & Tadika Pihamar), primary school (SK Tiong), secondary school (SMS Pasir Puteh), ustaz mengaji (Pok Li), tuition classes (Institut Latihan Cemerlang & Pusat Tusyen Kami), driving class (lols! Akademi Memandu Kotaraya), matriculation college (Penang Matriculation College) to Faculty of Law, UiTM; happy teacher's day & thank you very much for everything you've done in molding  what I'm today! Alhamdulillah!

And I'm utterly sorry if I ever did anything wrongful & had caused you headache, especially to my Add Math & Chemistry teachers. Hehe! May Allah bless you not only in dunia but also in hereafter. Amin ya rabbal alamin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...