Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hari Ini Hari Rabu

Assalamualaikum & hallo, earthlings! How are you today?

I don't know why but time seems to pass by so slowly this week. Or is it because I often went to bed before 11 pm this week, maka waktu dirasakan sebegitu perlahan? Miahaha! Apa-apa pun, I can't wait for Mimi's reception on this coming Saturday. The theme is turquoise & grey (and I don't have any baju in that colour. How laaa?) & I'm so excited! Yayyy!


1. Kakak & the Bro-in-law are currently in Chiang Mai for holiday. If I've at least triple amount of money in my bank account now (and of course some free times), this kind of luggage will definitely be my traveling companion. It just shouts the word 'funnnnn!'
2. An old picture of my 2 cute anak-anak sepupu, Faris & Haris when they were young(er). We only met like once a year during raya since they live in Damansara & now both of them are 13 & 17. How fast time flies :)
3. Taken on 13/05/2013 during Maghrib from my Parents' bedroom. The skies were gorgeous, Subhanallah!
4. Self-potrait aka syok sendiri; one of the things you do when you're just too sleepy in the office
5. Cycling in my bedroom while watching The Big Bang Theory Season 6
6. A Called to the Bar ceremony of our seniors at the High Court on 09/05/2013 & they had a makan-makan at the court compound (yes, we, the Kelantanese are cool like that!). I never had such delicious nasi arab, maka terpaksa makan 2 pinggan

Sekian, terima kasih

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...