Sunday 19 May 2013

Of Irdina Maisarah & Being A First-Time Aunty

Assalamualaikum & happy Sunday, earthlings!

My secondary school friend, Mimi Marzziana gave a birth to a healthy 3.05 kg baby girl about 3 weeks ago. Alhamdulillah! We're so happy for her! Being a bunch of awesome aunties we are, me & my other 5 friends paid her a visit yesterday evening

Assalamualaikum & hallo! My name is Irdina Maisarah!

Irdina was sleeping when we arrived. So, being the awesome yet inexperienced aunties we are, the most we could do was to poke her tiny feet (babies have the cutest toes!) while adoring how calm she's while she's asleep. Of course la kan? She doesn't have anything to worry about now except for her wet diapers & 'I want milk! Gimme my milk nowww!'

Babies are so fragile & you definitely don't want to mess with sleeping babies. Listening to my friends' stories of their sleepless nights, I can't imagine having to cut down my precious sleeping hours once I become a mommy someday! :S

Definitely, I'm not ready to become a mommy yet. Lols! #sayasukatidur

I'll be an aunty in September. InsyaAllah. Being the youngest child in the family & first-time aunty I am, I've to admit that I don't have many experiences with newborns (jaga kucing selama lebih 2 dekad doesn't count, I reckon). Maka, I braced myself & took the chance to hold 21-day old Irdina untuk pendedahan awal menjaga anak saudara nanti

Practice makes perfect katanya

But looking at the above photos of me & Irdina, do you think she loves me? T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...