Saturday 18 May 2013

Of Weight & Jodoh


There are 2 things which my Mother loves to bug me with lately; my weight & jodoh

Situasi 1#
In a fine beautiful morning, she came to my room to ask me what I would like to have for my breakfast (yes, I'm spoilt like that. Hehe!). But as the mukadimmah, she gave me this punching line;

Ma: Bulat la muka Sue loni (sekarang)
Saya: *terpisat-pisat gosok mata, masih mamai*

Situasi #2
We just had dinner. As usual, I would help her to wash the dishes, kemas-kemas meja etc

Ma: Sue ni bilo nok ada gewe? Runsing Ma
Saya: Olohhh, kalau ado jodoh, esok pong boleh nikoh selaluhhh *lari*


Tapi seriouslah, dengan pertambahan berat badan seperti sekarang, lagilah malas nak fikir pasal jodoh, kahwin etc. Bahahaha! Tapi tak cool ke kalau kahwin umur 27, 28 & ke atas? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...