Friday 28 June 2013

June 2012 - June 2013


Group 2D & Mr Yunus, our Advanced Civil Procedure II lecturer
LL.B (Hons), Class of 2012
UiTM S.Alam


It's been a year since my last day at S.Alam as a LL.B (Hons) student & indeed, there are many things happened within a year; some ups & downs, twists & turns, bitter & sweet and most importantly, the journey I've been embarked in seeking who I am, what I am capable with & what I (really) want to be

Now that a year has passed by, I can say that most of my LL.B friends are doing good. Alhamdulillah. Some of them are working with Attorney General's Chamber, some of them are working in big legal firms, ada yang kerja as the government servants in various Ministries, some of them have upgraded their title from single to engaged/married etc (can't wait to see who will be the first to give us niece/nephew. Lols!), ada juga yang sedang counting the days to finish their pupillage/chambering etc. Well done, comrades!

The end of my 9 months being a pupil in chamber means that I'm no longer in my erudite journey in becoming a lawyer. Tiba-tiba terus rasa tua! *faints* And I definitely miss being a student & chambering student. Lepak & makan-makan after the classes, stayed up at the faculty & McD till 3 a.m, lepak-lepak at the court while waiting for Legal Aid duties before the Magistrate or just lepak-lepak at the Bar Room or cafe gossiping etc; ohoiii rinduuuuunyaaaa! 

Working life means bigger & more serious responsibilities placed on the shoulders ayte?

Whichever paths that me & my friends are taking now, I pray may Allah keep us on a right straight path & never let us go astray. Amin ya rabbal alamin... Now, it's time to work harder, rise & shineeee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...