Saturday 22 June 2013

The Top 3


... apps on my hp
1. Whassap
2. Instagram
3. Aviary

 ... things in my handbag
1. Purse, coin purse & make-up bag (you should see the contains inside. Ala hidup segan, mati tak mahu. Lols!)
2. Handphone
3. Camera

... places that I want to visit
1. Makkah
2. Pyramids in Gaza
3. Petra, Jordan

... nicknames people have been calling me
1. Sue
2. Cookie
3. Mek Sue or Mc Sue kalau versi omputeh. Kehkeh! Oh soon, Mama Sue! Auww!

... colours that I like
1. White
2. Pink
3. Red

... things I will do after waking up in the morning
1. Look at my phone
2. Tidy up my bed
3. Buka tingkap

... things I will do before going to bed at night
1. Brush teeth, put some night cream, drink some water with vits
2. Set the alarm clock 
3. Recite the syahadah, some surahs & doa

... movies that I love
1. Young Victoria
2. Secret Garden
3. Pride & Prejudice

... criteria that I seek in a guy
1. His personality & sense of humour
2. Intelligence
3. How comfortable he can make me feel whenever I'm with him. No goody goody please? 

... things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Makkah for umrah or hajj with my Parents/family
2. Get married. Lols!
3. Get a good job, save some money & travel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...