Wednesday 3 July 2013

10 Things About Me (Tak Rugi Pun Kalau Tak Baca)

I really can't decide which room I like most. Both are pretty in their own ways. Sigh!

Assalamualaikum & hallo! How are you, earthlings?

I decided to disclose 10 things about me. Why? Because I cannn! So, please bear with me. Tqvm. Hehe! It took me about 30 minutes to come out with these though. Nampak sangat kehidupan peribadi adalah tidak menarik & sangat mendatar

  • I'm a quite a discipline person atau dalam erti kata yang lain, saya skema
  • Cleaning makes me happy especially when I've something bothering me or whenever I'm stressed out
  • I'm sensitive. Even seeing old pakcik with trishaw can make me cry
  • I can't stand seeing things not in order. I also don't like people who break the rules/law
  • I talk to myself sometimes, in front of mirror to be specific. Lols!
  •  I couldn't afford to hate anyone because the more I hate him/her/them, the more I want to know about him/her/them. Lepas tu guilty sebab most of the time he/she/they bukan seperti yang kita sangka. Terus rasa berdosa tapi segan nak minta maaf T_T
  • I like meeting new people & making friends with them
  • I tend to be shy among pretty girls :')
  • Being in the girls' boarding school for 5 years, I think I've some difficulties being friend with males. It feels awkward most of the time & I just can't help it
  • I'm a thinker who ponders about almost everything. It annoys me sometimes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...