Sunday 7 July 2013

Ramadan Loading!

   


Assalamualaikum & hallo loves!

About 3 days more before Ramadan. Do you feel excited? :D

One of my earliest memories I remember about Ramadan was when I was still a kid yakni zaman belum matang. I always loved following my Ma to the mosque because I could meet my schoolmates & make some new friends there (Raihana & her sister were some of them! :)) Lepas tu, when others were praying, we would curi-curi keluar masjid to eat jajan & cepat-cepat went back to our praying mats after the tahiyyat akhir. Hehe!

Oh, I also remember main bunga api with arwah Abang Yi, arwah Kak Ni & my Sister, Kak Za after buka puasa! Looking at the photo of how happy we were adik beradik once upon a time ago made me miss arwah. Meriah betul! Seronokkan ada ramai siblings? Those were the good old innocent days :)

It's been 20 years since arwah Kak Ni's demise & 8 years since Abang Yi's. May Allah forgive them & bless their souls. Al-fatihah

May it be a better Ramadan than previous years & amalan kita diterima olehNya. Amin & InsyaAllah... Selamat berpuasa everyone & minta ampun maaf for every mistake I did, any bad word uttered or any post yang kurang menyenangkan. Kosong-kosong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...