Friday 23 August 2013

A Lawyer, Officially


Assalamualaikum & jumma mubarak!

My Admission as an advocate & solicitor of the High Court of Malaya / Long Call yesterday went well. It means under Legal Profession Act 1976, I'm officially a lawyer now. Alhamdulillah

All praises to Allah The Almighty for His nikmat & countless blessings. A special thank to my family & relatives, the teachers & lecturers, friends & anyone for their doas, love & helps which I dare to say that all this won't be possible without them. And also to everyone who came to the majlis yesterday. Never in my entire life, I received a lot of flowers, gifts, cards & hugs that much. Hehe!

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. May Allah bless all of you. Amin... :)

A full post is coming up. InsyaAllah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...