Sunday 25 August 2013

My New Babies

Assalamualaikum & hallo!
 
I'm proud to announce that I'm now a Mama to 3 cute bunnies :')

Auwww! Aren't they ones of the cutest things? Check out the leg yo! 

It was really love at first sight & I'm really glad that I finally get to keep them as my pets (beside my 3 cats) after years of persuading my Parents to have them. Tqvm to our kind neighbour, Cikgu Nawi for being so kind & trusting me to be their foster mother. Hehe! 

I really feel like going home now & give them a bear hug! So gebu la & comel je dorang ni tidur. Haih!

For now, they still remain unnamed. I'm thinking of calling them Dada, Didi & Dudu since I'm not sure of their gender yet. Macam mana eh nak check jantina mereka?

Although it sounds almost impossible, hopefully all my 3 cats (Tommy, Mek Comel & Chika) will get along with them. At least, tak ada la dorang stalk ke apa kan? Risau mek. For now, I still can't trust any of them. Kang tak pasal-pasal ada yang jadi satay dalam perut mereka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...