Monday 26 August 2013

Of Weight Loss & Stretch Marks



 Assalamualaikum & happy Monday everyone!

Dek kerana kesibukan mengurusakan persiapan Long Call tempoh hari, I lost 1 kg within a few days which of course makes me one happy girl! :D

Minus those tiring & stressful signs written all over my face on that day, especially in the morning. I even woke up to a swollen face which had affected my mood a bit. I mean, it's my big day (versi hitam & putih) yet I don't look good (not that I always looked good btw) in the pictures. How bad is that? Wuwuwuw!

Btw, here are my BMI readings since May;

*You may calculate your BMI here

Don't think I would push myself to get my old weight back, yakni 44 kg sebab lagi 0.3 kot nak jadi underweight. Maka, marilah bersyukur dengan apa yang ada berat sekarang. Alhamdulillah

Speaking of which, I can't remember the last time I rode on my bicycle machine. I even had it moved out from my bedroom a few weeks ago. The reason being? Ok, this is pretty embarrassing to tell but due to excessive cycling I had (I could cycle as far as 20-40km plus per session. What to do, I just love cycling while watching movies. Hehe!), the ugly scars knows as stretch marks started to appear on some parts of my body caused by rapid stretching of the skin, either by rapid growth or rapid weight changes. In my case, it's the latter

All this while, I thought only pregnant women tend to have stretch marks but I was totally wrong T_T

Hence, I decided to stop cycling & opt for more relaxing kind of exercise. Yang penting control nafsu makan, tidur cukup & drink a lot of water. Sekian

Oh, before I forget. Meet one of my bunnies!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...