Monday 5 August 2013

From 49 Kg To 46 Kg

Assalamualaikum & selamat berpuasa hari ke-27!
 
After so many keluh kesah, frustration, countless dates with my cycling machine, healthy eating (walaupun tak seberapa healthy. Oh, that evil temptation! Tsk!) & on-off determination, I lost 3 kg in about 3 months. I know it isn't nothing to be proud of but with my recent lifestyle where the court compound is my only runway, I think I should just feel satisfied with my weight now. Alhamdulillah!

My BMI on 12/05/2013. Read about it here

My current BMI;


So, my current weight now is 46 kg. Rasa macam dah susah la nak back to berat zaman uni dulu yakni zaman underweight. Tapi dulu kan sokmo kena catu makanan, especially during exam weeks

Yang penting, tiada lagi komeng-komeng seperti 'Eh, gemuk/chubby/berisi'. Pheww! Tapi tak tahulah kot-kot Raya ni ada lagi miss/mrs/mr armchair critic di kalangan saudara mara. Dah la lemak di pipi sungguh degil sekali untuk pergi

I'm thinking of reducing 1 kg more tapi pada musim perayaan seperti ini, it seems like an impossible mission. No sane souls can say no to those nasi dagang, satey, ketupat, roti jala, rendang, soto, nasi bukhari, almond london cookies etc. Oh myyyy! Rindu kan nak makan secara pukal? 

Btw, you can calculate your BMI here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...