Tuesday 6 August 2013

Of Engagement, Marriage & Kalau Jodoh Tak Ke Mana



Assalamualaikum & selamat berpuasa hari ke-28, earthlings!

During iftar with the Family yesterday, I was telling my Mother about her friend's son, M who is now doing his chambering in K.Bharu (after a few months doing it in KL/Shah Alam). He was my junior at UiTM, we were in Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti Undang-undang & recently he's engaged to his gf, A who is also my friend

I should have expected this question to come but I failed to see it. Tsk!

Abah: Sue bilo nok bertunang?
Saya: Relax la. Mudo lagi. Hehe!
Kakak: Kak Ja maso umur Sue kawen doh tau?

Sigh!

I think, I'm kinda like skema, quiet & workaholic type of guys. And apparently, My Mother knows her youngest daughter's preference so well, "Sue kan suko orang hok tok banyok kecek (cakap). Supo Abah"

You're right, Ma. Just like Abah. Hehe!

Maybe I'm just being too choosy, maybe I'm scared or maybe I'm just purposely putting this on hold but marriage is a very serious matter, a sacred bond & indeed it's one of Prophets' sunnah. Hence, I don't see any reason why I should rush into it. Tapi, ye la siapa yang tak nak kawen kan? Huhu! 

Bak kata Ustaz Kazim Elias, "Kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana". May Allah swt help me, guide me & ease me in this matter. Amin & InsyaAllah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...