Monday 7 October 2013

Abam Tommy Berasa Terabai Lately

Assalamualaikum & hallo! How are you, earthlings?

I was away for 3 days & I'm glad to say that I actually didn't miss this space. Ok, maybe a little because I did visit my own blog once while I was away, you know just to see how it's doing :P

Anyhow, I'm supposed to be in the car with my Bos now, heading to K.Terengganu but I asked my officemate, Ira to ganti me instead. Patutnya today is my Nephew's akikah but it's postponed to next Friday. So, might as well just let her enjoy the free trip ;)

I've a lot of updates to share but the arrival of my Nephew, Umar on 01/10/2013 has kept everybody busy! It still feels surreal to me that I'm now an aunty & have a baby boy whom I can call my NEPHEW! Pheww!

Anyhow, it still feels awkward though. Really awkward in fact. I haven't had the guts to riba him, let alone to hold him in my arms. The dilemma of being a anak bongsu for so longggggggg! Sigh! The only things I do so far are to bid him 'Assalamualaikum & hallo Umarrr!', adore him & take a lot of photos. Oh, I also bought him his first soft toy which later la I story, ok?

But of course somebody doesn't feel quite happy about it & we totally don't blame him. Hehe!

Taken this morning before I leave to the office 
Don't be sad, Abam Tommy! You'll always be my boo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...