Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bonjour Octobre!


Assalamualaikum & hello everyone!

We're now on the first page of October 2013. MasyaAllah, how fast time flied kan? 3 months more & we can wrap up 2013 & bid it good bye

As usual, on the first day of the new month, I'm going to list down some highlights or important events of the month

  • 01/10, Tuesday - The arrival of my long awaited nephew. As I'm typing this, my Sister is still in the labour room & I haven't received any happy news yet. We're anxiously waiting as the baby will be the first cucu for both sides. Hopefully, everything will be fine & may Allah make things easy to both of them; the Mother & the baby. Amin... This deserves a special post on its own, InsyaAllah

  • 03/10, Thursday - A trip to KL as we'll be having a case at the Industrial Court, KL on Friday morning. Feeling excited because I'm also going to meet my girlfriends, Dr Combi & Jannah. We haven't met for agesssss! :D

  • 07/10, Monday - A trip to K.Terengganu for an appeal case at K. Terengganu High Court. Kompleks Mahkamah K.Terengganu has been our second runway after K.Bharu & I even can remember the jalan & bangunan already. Wahh! Bongkak sungguh bunyinya :P But it will be triple funner if Ira could join us me & my Boss. The more the merrier kan? Best nguh kalo boleh jalang-jalang petang-petang tepi pato
 
  • 15/10, Tuesday - Eid Adha/Hari Raya Haji 

  • 18/10, Friday - My Mother's 59th birthday. Alhamdulillah


It's going to be a busy months but hopefully, things will fall into places accordingly, InsyaAllah. Have a nice day everyone & may this brand new month make us closer to Allah swt & bring us more barakah :) And most importantly;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...