Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Ending


The book I'm currently reading; Daughter of Persia 

I used to be one of the girls who would stay up till 2 to 3 a.m just to finish reading a book & later go to bed with a satisfied mind & smiling face. The fascinating journey to the the very last page of the book had always been exciting, provided that you found a perfect book that could immerse you in its story, no matter how thick the book is

Being an optimist person I am, my selection of books has always been the type of '... and they live happily ever after. The end." Don't you just love happy ending stories? :)

But it seems like the privilege of reading a book for pleasure has no longer mine. I don't know how long I'll take to finish reading this book because honestly, if you ask me to choose between a book & my bed after work, the latter wins anytime. #dilemaseorangpekerjamakangaji #adakahsudahtua?

My work involves reading, analyzing & solving other people's civil matters. (I should really find a more glamorous description for my job, you know to make it sound less *yawns* boring. Ok, let's us call us lawyers 'a black & white penguin rescuer'). And reading their files is like reading storybooks. The only difference is that, they're real & my source of gaji comes from their problems

And here I am babbling about a happy ending when mine isn't even in sight yet. Sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...