Thursday 31 October 2013

The First 3 Words

Assalamualaikum & hallo everyone!

I took this from tumblr

Our psychological state allows us to see only what we want/need/feel to see at a particular time. What are the first 3 words that you see? 

My first try:

  • Love -- Do I need to explain this? Lols! But seriously, I wish there's more love than hatred in this world. Reading/watching news on chaos happening all around the world makes me sick :(
  • Health -- Being thin while maintaining a good health is my gusto. I'm currently 43 kg & I didn't realize how thin I am until this evening. Been skipping a lot of meals lately. Appetite, where art thou?
  • Freedom -- In what I've been wanted to be/do. Thinking of furthering my studies in archaeology or history. If only I've enough guts to make it true

**Update

My second try after 10 hourse from the first try (sebab tak puas hati dengan yang above. Lols!)

  • Money -- Yes
  • Happiness -- In any way, as much as possible
  • Health

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...