Monday 21 October 2013

Taken

Assalamualaikum & hallo everyone!
I didn't blog for the past 5 days & I did miss this space a bit. It was unintended but I've been keeping myself busy with a lot of things like Raya Haji, entertaining guests who came to our house to visit my nephew, attending kenduri, stuff myself with a lot of dagings etc. And this is one of them :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
In my dream only la :P

It was my schoolmate, Asha's wedding reception last Friday. I'm going to blog about it soon, InsyaAllah. "So, mek. When is your turn?" Tiba-tiba ada suara dari hujung tanjung sana bertanya. Not yet but someday, InsyaAllah! :)

The truth is, the internet connection at home has been missing in action for a few days already. Macam chipsmore, kejap ada kejap tak ada. Penat la oiii asyik nak buat report jahhh. Ini semua adalah angkara si pencuri kabel yang durjana. Say, hari ni dorang curi at area A. When the TM people fix area A, dorang pergi curi at area B pulak & the process repeats. Haihhh! Stress mekkkk!

I miss this space & I've a lot of things to share *hugs the screen monitor*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...