Saturday 9 November 2013

Every Soul Will Taste Death

Assalamualaikum

Our neighbour, Pakcik Man whose house just opposite to ours, passed away this afternoon. According to my Mother, he passed away when he was getting ready for his Zuhur prayed. Allahukbar, what a beautiful way to meet the Creator

I know arwah was sick for years but the news of his demise still surprises me


Arwah Pakcik Man was a very kind & friendly person, an ex army, he loved kids & cats very much. As an army, he & his family spent years working outside Kelantan. I still remember when they just moved to our neighbourhood about 20 years ago, I was so excited because I got to make friend with his youngest daughter, Kak Noraini. Their campur-campur dialect always fascinated me & when I was a kid, my cousins & I loved going to their house to explore the old kitchen which is also used as a store. And since they had a lot of cute kittens, we used to adopt a few from them :)

Nonetheless, his kindness & warm personality will always be remembered, InsyaAllah

Al-fatihah to arwah Pakcik Man & also Baeiyah, my friend’s grandfather who passed away yesterday. May Allah place their souls among the righteous, bless their souls, forgive them & make things easy for them dunia & akhirat. Amin ya rabbal alamin...

‘Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and good as trial; and to Us you will be returned’ 
 - (Surah al-Anbiyaa 21:35)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...