Tuesday 5 November 2013

From 49 Kg To 42 Kg

Assalamualaikum & apa khabar? Salam Maal Hijrah 1435H :)

I was at the grocery shop with my Mother yesterday. We were at the fruit section when I picked up a plastic of green apples, examined them & put them into our cart;

Ma: Eh, nak makan apple lagi ke? Nak diet lagi ke? Dah-dah laaa *worries*
Saya: Bukan nak diet la. Memang nak beli pun

The truth is, I lost 2 kg in a week. So, my current weight is 42 kg

No, I didn't diet. I lost my appetite at a very grand scale. I had only 2 nasi intakes within 7 days & ate sikit sangatttt. Mostly, water & a mug of milo. I was hungry but the appetite was gone :( There was time when I couldn't stand up straight, I was light headed, dizzy & wanted to puke. Sigh!

And my latest BMI is;
Calculate your BMI here

Underweight sudahhhhh. Tsk!

I didn't realize it until I saw my own photos taken during my friend, Haryani's Long Call last Thursday, 31/10. I was like "Uh oh!" & went jakun because it's been a while since my cheeks don't look that chubby. Lols!

From L to R: 18/10/2013 - 31/10/2013 - 04/11/2013

From L to R; 22/04/2013 - 05/05/2013 - 30/05/2013

Ni lepas ni kalau ada lagi komen cakap mek nampak gemuk/berisi etc, mau nak kena cubit ni tau? Stress mek! >:-( And sebenarnya rahsia nak kurus ialah heartbreak. Bahahahaha! Ok, resolusi kurus saya sudah tercapai nampaknya. Tahniah kerana sudah kurus tetapi takziah untuk hearbreak itu

Tapi macam best je dapat berat lama ni. Rasa macam ringannn je badan ni. And tidak perlu lagi khuatir untuk sengih lebor-lebor. I was born petite anyway & used to be petite all my life when suddenly, a few months ago naik atas weighing scale tengok-tengok 49kg. Nightmare sudahhh!

No matter how comfortable I feel being 42 kg, I think it's not good for me & my health. Maka, marilah kita start happy-happy & bernafsu gajah seperti dahulu. InsyaAllah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...