Wednesday 27 November 2013

My Aunt

ICU Intan, Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II

I was awakened from my sleep yesterday morning by a news that my dear aunt, Mak Muda was admitted to the emergency unit at HRPZ II, Kota Bharu

It was something I definitely didn't prepare for to hear the first thing in the morning

We rushed to the hospital & were informed later that she's been transferred to ICU Intan. Had to wait for about 2 hours before we are allowed to get in the ICU to see her. Lying unconscious, looking so weak & fragile; she isn't Mak Muda that I've known all my life

My medical vocabulary is rather limited & I wish I could explain more about her condition. Sigh!

So, would you please spare some time & pray for my aunt? She's been through a lot :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...