Sunday 3 November 2013

Of Asha's Wedding

Assalamualaikum & hallo! Happy Sunday, everyone! Tonight Kelate vs Pahang kan? Gomo Kelate Gomo!

Another close friend of mine, Asha has got married recently

When we were at the secondary school, she was one of the girls who was unpredictable. The type of girl who seemed to mind her own business only, who broke the school rules (duhh! Who wasn't? :P), good at sports (even represented Kelantan to national level for tennis) & cool. Nakal but not that extremely nakal. You got it?

But things changed. She's now an English teacher which is quite interesting actually because she knows her students' tricks all at the tips of her fingers. Contohnya macam "You think you're hebat than me, I learned that tricks wayyyy earlier than you, kiddos!" *flips tudung* :P

Anyway, her wedding reception was held at her house in Tumpat on 18/10/2013 & macam biasalah, my wedding companion ialah tak lain tak bukan Cik Baeiyah Zaid! *claps claps! Cuma this time, Che Ra & her son, Rifqi joined us too

Tiba-tiba terus rasa tua bila jalan dengan kawan yang ada anak aged 2 & a half. Like seriously, rasa tua. Macam mak-mak sangat T_T

With Asha, the bride-to-be (the one in the middle) a week before her majlis. It wasn't a bachelorette party or something, it was just a nice dinner where we talked, ate, laughed, ate, gossiped a bit, ate, laughed & the cycle repeated

The beautiful dais. Love the clolour combination. So bright & pretty!

Cheeky Rifqi! A'ah yes. He's taken. Taken by me!
 
 Us, with the newly wed, Asha & Huzaifah. Congratulations to both of you!

Me, Che Ra, Rifqi & Baeiyah

I just love attending my friends' wedding. Love to witness the happy look on their face & you can't help but to also embrace the 'love-in-air' mode :') Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless their marriage with a lot of happiness, barakah, rejeki & kids. Amin...

Lepas attend kenduri, tak terus balik. Spent a few hours at Pengkalan Kubur jalan-jalan habiskan duit beli coklat & had my first bihun cambo (I honestly couldn't differentiate between bihun soup & bihun cambo. Awat macam sama je?). On the way home, we decided that hari masih muda, maka marilah kita singgah ke Pantai Seri Tujuh, Tumpat

Bihun cambo

 
Aunty Sue senyum excited terlebih while Rifqi maintain macho

Nampak tak betapa ramainya orangggggg? I think, the last time I was there was probably when I was just 6 or 7 years old. And trust me, Pantai Seri Tujuh can beat PCB anytimeee. Except that masa nak balik tu, jam sikit lah

I miss my girlfriends already & my bf, Rifqi. Looking forward for the next sesi makan-makan


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...